To be recognised as the most innovative and globally engaged international education and development centre of excellence in India, known and respected for exceptional outcomes and exemplary customer service.
To deliver innovative and high quality English language, personality development training, international development and continuing education programs and services to students and clients, which will help them achieve their academic, professional and personal goals.
Northwind attaches tremendous importance to conducting its business ethically. We strongly believe and abide with the professional ethics of working for the mutually beneficial alliance with clients. Having a high standard of ethics is one way in which “Northwind” signals and delivers superior performance. To meet this commitment we believe in:
- Professionalism: Conduct our activities in a manner that reflects favourably on the profession.
- Integrity: Conduct our business activities with integrity and avoid conduct that is misleading.
- Competence: Perform all recruitment assignments competently, and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency.
- Objectivity: Exercise objective and impartial judgment in each recruitment assignment, giving due consideration to all relevant facts.
- Accuracy: Strive to be accurate in all communications with clients and candidates and encourage them to exchange relevant and accurate information.
- Confidentiality: Respect confidential information entrusted to them by clients and candidates..
- Equal Opportunity: Support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates.
- Public Interest: Conduct our activities with respect for the public interest.